Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Post essay blog

This particular essay,Churchgoers are not perfect, was a great challenge for me and my writing.
It help me understand more the importance of writing and that you can have some fun with it too. I may sound weird when I say this but,this essay topic was almost like a calling of sorts. I thought about all the experiences and teachings of growing up in a chrisitian household. I could really relate to this topic because of that. I will empower anyone, who would use this topic in future classes,to channel yourself into this topic. Don't just apply this technique to just this essay but in all the essays that you are asked to write for this course. I can only hope that as time goes by,my writing skills will get better. I have a pretty good teacher who I can pick her brain about writing and she also shares quite a bit too. For the most part, I think I am in pretty capable hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment